STRAIT TIMES PHOTO CREDIT
MANILA – Residents in Metro Manila and Rizal province have little to no water supply due to low level of reservoirs.
In its advisory, Maynilad Water Services Inc. announced Monday it has implemented an emergency water interruption that will last until 9 p.m. “to manage the quick drawdown of water from our reservoirs due to high water demand.”
“This will enable us to refill our reservoirs in preparation for peak demand during daytime. Our customers in portions of Caloocan, Malabon, Makati, Quezon City and Manila will experience low pressure to no water supply until we are able to stabilize supply in our system,” it said.
Below are the list of affected areas:
- Caloocan City: Barangay 1 to 22, 49, 52 to 116, 121 to 124, 132 to 136, 138 to 164, Baesa and Balingasa
- Malabon City: Barangay Acacia, Longos, Potrero, Tinajeros, and Tugatog
- Manila: Barangay 33, 34, 42, 100, 102, 103, 105, 107, 108, 125, 140-142, 198-203, 205-208, 260-266, 306-209, 326-328, 332-334, 356-362, 202-A, 587, 588, 598, 599, 600, 601, 673, 675-676, 686-695, 702-708, 710-712, 714-716, 719, 721-725, 731-732, 734-744, and Damka area
- Makati City: Barangay Bangkal, Magallanes Makati, Pio del Pilar, and San Isidro
- Quezon City: Barangay 164, A. Samson, Baesa, Bahay Toro, Balong Bato, Bungad, Damayan, Del Monte, Katipunan, Mariblo, Paltok, Paraiso, San Antonio, Sangandaan, Sauyo, Talipapa, Tandang Sora, Unang Sigaw, and Veterans Village
This is different from the water interruption on Tuesday which the West Zone concessionaire announced last week wherein portions of Quezon City, Caloocan, Malabon, Pasay, Navotas, Makati, Manila, Las Piñas, Parañaque, Bacoor, Cavite City, Imus, Noveleta and Rosario in Cavite will experience temporary water service interruptions.
Earlier, Manila Water Co. Inc. said it has begun rotational service interruption within its East Zone concession area because of current low reservoir levels.
“Raw water availability remains variable day to day and this results in varying water service outlook across the East Zone daily,” the company said on Sunday.
Manila Water assured its customers that it continues to manage supply and pressure within its distribution system to make water available for all.
“Emergency incidents and activities such as breakages and leak repairs may also affect the accuracy of these schedules,” it added.
The following areas will have no access to water supply for certain hours:
- Pitogo, South Cembo – 12 midnight to 4 a.m.
- Comembo, East Rembo, Parts of Pembo (except Paraiso, Zone 12, 13, and 14), and West Rembo – 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Parts of Pembo (Zone 12, 13, and 14) and Rizal – 5 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dasmariñas Village and Forbes Park – 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Pembo (Paraiso) – 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day
- Carmona Kasilawan, La Paz, Olympia, Parts of Poblacion (San Miguel Village, P. Gomez [right], A. Bonifacio, Pertierra, Quintos, Osmena, Angono, Cardona, Antipolo, A. Mabini [right], and Zamora Streets) – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Parts of San Antonio (portion of Vito Cruz), Singkamas, Tejeros, Valenzuela – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Highway Hills – 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Namayan (Dreamland) – 4 p.m to 5 a.m. the next day
- Barangka Ilaya, parts of Mauway (Antipolo, Sinag and San Jose Streets, and higher portions) – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Malamig (Talumpong, Halcon, Talayan, Basilan, Camiguin, and Sulatan Streets) – 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Addition Hills (Block 35 and high portions), Burol (except high portions of A. Luna and Pagasa Streets) – 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- All other barangay (villages) covered by Manila Water (except Pleasant hills, most parts of Addition Hills, Barangka Drive-Ayala Homes, most parts of Mauway, and Hagdang Bato Libis-Clairmont [24 hours of water]) – 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- All barangay (villages) in Manila City covered by Manila Water – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Marikina Heights (Empress Subdivision, East Drive, Tanguile, Apitong, La Milagrosa, Monserat, Narra, SNED, Upper Ordonez), Fortune (Meteor Homes, Champaca 1, Upper Balite, Pugad Lawin, Santan, Villa Grande Subdivision) – 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Concepcion Dos (Rancho Subdivision 1 to 4, SSS Village, Scarlet St., Purple St., Rimview Park Subdivision) – 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Parts of San Martin de Porres (Sitio de Asis, Sitio Sto. Nino) – 12 noon to 6 a.m. the next day
- Parts of San Martin de Porres (Marian Lake View) – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Kapitolyo, San Antonio – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Bagong Ilog, Oranbo, Pineda – 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Ugong – 6 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Bambang, Bagong Katipunan, Caniogan, Dela Paz, Kapasigan, Malinao, Manggahan, Maybunga, Palatiw, Pinagbuhatan (except Nagpayong 1 and 2), Rosario, Sagad, San Jose, San Miguel, San Nicolas, Sta. Cruz, Sta. Lucia, Sta. Rosa, Sto. Tomas, Santolan, Sumilang – 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. the next day.
- Buting, Kalawaan, San Joaquin – 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- All barangay (villages) in Pateros covered by Manila Water – 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Alicia, Amihan, Bagong Pag-asa, Bahay Toro, Portions of Batasan Hills, Botocan, Central, Culiat, Escopa 1, Escopa 2, Escopa 3, Escopa 4, Portions of Holy Spirit, IVC, Krus na Ligas, Loyola Heights, Malaya, Marilag, Matandang Balara, New Era, Old Capitol Site, Pansool, Pasong Tamo, Pinyahan, Project 6, San Vicente, Santo Cristo, Portions of Sayo, Sikatuna Village, Tandang Sora, Teachers Village East, Teachers Village West, U.P. Village, U.P. Campus, Vasra, Xavierville – 2 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Balong Bato, Corazon de Jesus, Ermitaño, Pasadena, Pedro Cruz, Progreso, Rivera, Salapan, San Perfecto, West Crame – 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Addition Hills, Batis, Isabelita, Kabayanan, Parts of Little Baguio (P. Guevarra, Infante, Mangga, Callejon, Miranda, Reraon, Ibuna Sts.,) Maytunas, Onse, St. Joseph, Sta. Lucia, Tibagan – 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Little Baguio (except P. Guevara, Infante, Mangga, Callejon, Miranda, Reraon, Ibuna Sts.) - 7 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Greenhills – 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Katuparan, North Signal Village, parts of Pinagsama (except EP Housing Village Phase 1) – 5 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Parts of Ususan (Aranai Village) – 5 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fort Bonifacio, pars of Western Bicuan (AFPOVAI, Philippine Army, Navy, TESDA, Heritage Park) – 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Parts of Central Bicutan (along Deano, Manalili, Chavez), Upper Bicutan (except Raja Sumakwel), Western Bicutan (except AFPOVAI, Philippine Army, Navy, TESDA, Heritage Park) – 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Parts of Ususan (PDS, Cypress, MRB, Ridgewood) – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Central Signal Village, parts of Pinagsama (EP Housing Village Phase 1) – 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- South Daang Hari – 12 noon to 6 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Bagong Tanyag (TBICAI), Bagumbayan – 3 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Upper Bicutan (Raja Sumakwel) – 3 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- South Signal Village – 4 p.m. to 12 noon
- Bagong Tanyag (except TBICAI), Bambang, Central Bicutan (except Deano, Manalili, Chavez), Hagonoy, Lower Bicutan, New Lower Bicutan (MLQ, Mulawin, Roldan, Samaba, Maguindanao) – 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Calzada, Ibayo-Tipas, Ligid-Tipas, Napindan, Palingon, Santa Ana, Tuktukan, Ususan (except Aranai Village, PDS, Cypress, MRB, Ridgewood) – 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next day
- Maharlika Village, New Lower Bicutan (except MLQ, Mulawin, Roldan, Samaba, Maguindanao) – 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. the next day
- Pitogo, South Cembo – 12 midnight to 4 a.m.
- Comembo, East Rembo, Parts of Pembo (except Paraiso, Zone 12, 13 and 14), West Rembo – 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Mahabang Parang – 12 noon to 5 a.m. the next day
- San Jose (Lower Masikap, Friendship Village, along Cemex Road) – 4 a.m. to 1 a.m. the next day
- Dalig, San Roque, San Jose (except Lower Masikap, Friendship Village, along Cemex Road), San Isidro, San Luis, San Juan, Inarawan, Dela Paz (Marcos Highway), Bagong Nayon (Marcos Highway) – 12 noon to 5 a.m. the next day
- Cupang (Purok 1 and 5 – Starlight Street, Sitio Tamenggo) – 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mayamot (Soliven Ave. from Quiling Malaki Creek to Sumulong Highway, Greenheights, Newtown 1-A, PLI Homes, Adelfa St., Ilang-Ilang St., F. Oldan St., F. Oldan Loop, San Juan St., Sumulong Highway (F. Oldan St. Smart Gas to Soliven Ave.) - 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mambugan (Valley Golf) 3 p.m. to 6 a.m. next day
- Bagong Nayon, Cupang, Beverly Hills, Mayamot, Muntindilaw, Mambugan (except Valley Golf), Dela Paz, Sta. Cruz – low pressure only during peak hours
- Parts of Bilibiran (Bagong Nayon), Parts of Darangan (Mabuhay Homes, Bagumbayan, Upper Kasinay, Lower Kasinay), Parts of Pag-asa (Manila East, San Clemente 1 and 2, Graceville) – 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Palangoy, Parts of Pantok, Macamot, Mambog, Tatala – 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day
- Batingan, parts of Bilibiran (along National Road), Calumpang, parts of Darangan (along National Road), Ithan, Layunan, Libid, Libis, Limbon-limbon, Lunsad, Mahabang Parang – 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- Parts of Pag-asa (along National Road), Parts of Palangoy (along National Road), Parts of Pantok (along National Road), Pila-pila, Tagpos, Tayuman, San Carlos – 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. the next day
- San Juan (Valley View, Apple Village, Igorot, Easter Heights, Sitio Dilain, Legaspi Compound, Palmera Homes) – 3 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day
- San Isidro, Sto. Domingo – low pressure only during peak hours
- Parts of San Isidro (Eastwood Residence Phase 6-8, East Meridian, Greenbreeze Phase 1, 2, 2A, Villa San Isidro, Bautista Creekside, KACSA, Jovil Village III and Annex, Salvador Compound, BANAI, Southvilla Phase 8, 8A-8C PH. 1N, Sitio Maislap) – 12 noon to 5 a.m. the next day
- Parts of San Jose (Metro Manila Hills Communities, Tagumpay, Christineville, Iglesia ni Cristo, Lower Pinatubo, Kasiglahan Village Phase 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1M, Suburban Village Phase 1A, 1B, 1F, 1L1, 1L2) – 12 noon to 5 a.m.
- May-iba, Poblacio, Calumpang, Dulumbayan, San Gabriel – 12 noon to 4 a.m. the next day
- Prinza – 4 a.m. to 5 p.m. (JL / LON NCR)